Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday OOTD

4/18 Wednesday: 


I had a pretty important meeting today so I dressed up a little bit more sophisticated instead of my usual colorful self. The meeting didn't turn out so well and I was pretty stressed out.... My only solution was therapy.... at the store. I first went to Target and got a few necessary items. I actually found that they sold the ELF Primer there so I got 2! I've never tried theirs but I figured its so cheap, why not.....I also got the body glow, Kabuki brush and a few more items.... 




This clutch was soooo cute. 


Its also Wednesday, which means is Bible Study night.  To our surprise Parachute Band was there and omg, I so needed them tonight along with god.  Here's a photo we shot with him. Omega Levine is the Frontman and his voice is amazing! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment